CHEF FOR CAFETUAQ
We are looking for a chef for the café to start as soon as possible
We are looking for:
- A chef with knowledge of Greenlandic ingredients.
- A chef who can help further develop our menu.
- A flexible, stable chef who can also maintain an overview in busy situations.
- A chef with good experience within Cafè - a la carte as well as parties & conferences.
The work entails changing working hours. The cafe's opening hours are Monday-Friday from 09:00 – 21:30, Saturday 10:00 – 21:00. The working hours are variable 48 hours per week.
• An exciting workplace that is rapidly developing.
• Skilled colleagues who support each other.
• Staff housing can be applied for in connection with the position.
Katuaq can be helpful in providing housing where rent is paid according to current regulations.
Questions regarding the position, can be addressed to head chef Claus Schmidt on mobile +299 55 76 94 / email firstname.lastname@example.org or to Café and conference manager Rina Høegh Lund mobile +299 53 52 99 / email email@example.com
Application and copy of journeyman letter should be sent in writing to Katuaq, Box 1622, 3900 Nuuk, att.: Head of Finance & Administration Thora Ludvigsen firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
Katuaq is a commercial foundation that, based on Greenland's House of Culture, works to expose Greenlandic culture in Greenland as well as internationally through building cultural networks and partnerships. Katuaq runs its own cinema and café, just as we are a five-star meeting and conference venue. Katuaq collaborates with many different associations, companies, organizations and individuals in the field of culture. Katuaq's grant providers are Greenland Self-Government and Kommuneqarfik Sermersooq. In addition, Katuaq has several sponsors who support the many different cultural events throughout Greenland.