After finishing the final exam, 5 students in 2022/2023 from the art school graduate, we celebrate this according to tradition in Katuaq's foyer on June 9 at 16.30 with a screening.
The art school has a one-year basic education.
Among the subjects taught are the following:
Learn drawing, learn about colours, use of water colours, use of acrylic paint, design/sculpture, production of pottery, printing, Mixed Media, production of picture frames for use at exhibitions.
The trained lecturers are, among other things, from the following countries:
Greenland, Denmark and Sweden.
- Annika Lynge from Nanortalik, 21 years old
- Mathias Østergaard Madsen from Nuuk, 21years old
- Tupaarnaq Lynge Johansen from Nuuk, 22years old
- Pipaluk Lyberth from Nuuk, 20 years old
- Kristiane Mikaelsen from Tasiilaq, 23 years old